Rent the Runway has taken fast fashion to a whole new level. I have been an RTR unlimited member since December 2018, and I can tell you right now, I do not plan on canceling my membership anytime soon! As Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway put it, this is a, “Netflix for dresses.” Two women came together to create this amazing company that has changed the way women, and now children, can sustainably have the luxury to stay up to date with the latest fashion trends without spending a fortune.
The monthly unlimited membership normally costs $159 per month, which gives you access to…..
- Have 4 pieces rented out at a time
- Rent unlimited pieces on rotation
- Swap anytime, no specific return dates
- Free shipping, dry cleaning and insurance
- Access to 600+ brands
- Style recommendations personalized to you
- Members-only discounts to buy your favorite pieces up to 80% off
- Member Concierge for fit and styling assistance
- Outfit inspiration and styling times sent to your inbox weekly
- 25% off 4 or 8 day RTR reserve rentals
The RTR Stats
The RTR moto is, “Buy Less, Wear More, See the Difference.” According to the latest states from RTR, 89% of member’s report saving time and money on clothes, 52% say it is easy for members to try new trends and there are no strings attached, and 71% discover a new favorite designer by having the luxury to test them out and not just buy the clothing.
After spending the last six months as an unlimited RTR member, I was recently sent my Half Year Rental Rewind! I have tried out 78 different designers, and my top three are Milly, Nicole Miller and Slate & Willow. Can you imagine if you purchased clothing form 78 different designers in a six-month span? Apparently, my favorite piece of apparel to rent are bottoms. If I were to have bought everything I rented this year so far, I would have spent $43,927! That is 15,744 ice cream cones, 976 bathing suits, and 4,203 bottles of sunscreen! My mind was blown as I read though this email the RTR team sent me to share my progress thus far.
Since I have joined the Renting Revolution, they have added a few awesome perks to the unlimited monthly memberships…..
- RTR Kids
- New Stores throughout the United States
- Extra Spots for an additional fee
- Same Day delivery if you drop it off at the store and reorder before a specific time
- COMING SOON: RTR + West Elm (stay tuned)
My Fashion Horoscope According to RTR
My Fav Styles shop theses looks below
Code FIRST20 applies 20% off first RTR Reserve rental. Codes FF40 and FF80 reduce Update and Unlimited to $69 (1st and 2nd month only) and $119 (1stand 2nd month only), respectively. Valid only for new customers. Cannot be applied to PRO, existing memberships, existing orders, purchases of gift cards, gift credits, bridal packages or services, or other items for sale. Offer subject to end without notice.
“The goal of a startup should be: Launch as many things as possible, fail as quickly as possible, and then figure out how to move forward from there.” –Jennifer HymanCEO of Rent The Runway
Shop My Fav Styles